I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

02 January 2012

Given that I am gainfully employed with health insurance and a pension and just finished a two week vacation, I really should not be so terribly whiny about going back to work.

And yet, I am.

I spent six hours at school today cleaning up and remodeling.  I didn't manage to get a couple of things done that I really wanted to, because I spent so much time scraping glue off desks with a variety of exciting chemicals.  However, many important tasks were completed and I think the kids will be very excited to see their January 2012 classroom model.

The increasingly disturbing emanations from the boys' bathroom down the stairs will not cause much delight, but I'm sure that Prop. A will take care of whatever permanent plumbing snafu was built into that bathroom sooner or later.

No comments: