I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

21 July 2012

Links

Have you updated your whooping cough vaccination recently?  Remember, adults need a booster.  Nor should you forget that immunity is not a lovely parting gift after contracting whooping cough.  Whooping cough is extremely unpleasant and you do not want to have it or infect others.  I speak from experience.  (Moreover, since I am allergic to tetanus and therefore can't be vaccinated against whooping cough, I am counting on the herd here.)


I believe that diversity in and of itself is valuable and important.  However:


Research shows that students attending racially and socioeconomically diverse schools have higher academic achievement across the board.


Neat, huh?  Support diversity in schools today!

No comments: