- -r controlled vowels (ar/or, mostly) and the idea of long vowel sounds
- about 20 more sight words
- summing up all the oviparous animals stuff
- telling time (to the hour)
- building numbers 11-20 (this is a common core standard thing)
- writing numbers to 100
We also have some big projects/events left:
- Read-an-Eggathon (I hide eggs with words in them, the kids hunt them and get a sticker for each correctly read word)
- Paper People Project
- massive schoolwide event
- Self-Portrait Project
I can get this all done, I'm sure. My Resident also has two back-to-back solo weeks ahead, though, which means I better plot this all out exactly so she knows which of these need to be covered.
Otherwise, I'm just making the standard Kindergarten teacher wishes: May there be limited spilling of paint; may it rain only on weekends; may the cafeteria not serve bagel dogs.