I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

30 March 2012

Pointless Anticipation

Having already explained to everyone I know why there's no chance Team Kindergarten will get Fund for Teachers, I'm not sure why I woke up at 4:30 AM to begin checking my email today (Notification Day).

Maybe it's the ADHD.  Whatever the case, I am awfully stressed out by the grant I know I'm not winning.  So perhaps it's a good thing I need to go to my limited-internet classroom and do snail care/prep for Monday.

In other news, I also don't know if I won an art mini-grant.

In further other news, I got nominated for Teacher of the Month, which is nice.  Again, I think it's very unlikely that I'll win, but I'm glad someone noticed me working hard and thinks I'm doing a good job.

No comments: