I was absolutely supposed to:
laminating several sets of flash cards for long-term viability ,
- mapping out where the furniture goes this year, and
hanging fadeless paper and bordette on all appropriate surfaces.
I may also consider:
Moving the library to the other side of the classroom (this is a major endeavor), Plugging in the computersand printing out game sets, and
- Hanging filters and contact paper on all the windows (to cut down on glare/heat).
I did none of the things on my "don't do" list, and I also:
- moved the computers elsewhere
- fixed a shelving unit
- had a mild fit when I realized one of my classroom rugs was thrown away. Admittedly, it was very old. However, since it is unlikely to be replaced, it's a loss
- had a larger fit when I realized my incubator had been moved, dropped, and badly re-boxed during the waxing process. I could not bear to see if it was broken but will have to go in and check that. It's $150 to replace it and I need to buy silkie eggs this year, so...argh.
- broke an extra brooder light bulb and hunted the hall for my broom and dustpan to sweep it up.