I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

25 November 2011

Christmas List

Santa My Dear,

You would not believe how good I've been this year.  Seriously.  Please consider providing the following:

  1. Classroom computers the kids can use and on which I can do report cards;
  2. Fulfillment of all my current Donors Choose projects;
  3. Quick diagnosis of current health problem with no more steroids after this month;
  4. Eternal health and excellence for my pets;
  5. Magical complete funding of California state education budget, with full restoration of current furlough days;
  6. No layoffs this year;
  7. In size 38:















Best,

E. Rat

P.S. The diabetic cat will eat any cookies put out for visitors.  Perhaps a delicious glass of water and some carrot sticks?

    No comments: