1. The kids are eating more.
2. They are also eating more vegetables, probably because of small things like the celery is actually crunchy and stuff like that.
3. The food is now served on these segmented Chinet trays. The kids can manage these better and they're stronger: fewer catastrophic tray failures on the way to the table.
4. This means I need to stock up on old model cafeteria trays for craft supply dispersal.
5. Today's menu for lunch: chicken and waffles (or vegetarian breakfast for lunch). Actual lunch: BBQ chicken wings. Number of adults on campus intending to purchase school lunch based on the menu: at least four. This kind of thing happened all the time under the old program too, but then, no adults were voluntarily buying those lunches.