- Self-Portrait Banner: Glued-and-glittered the names of all the students, cut the paper to the right size. I still need to glue the portraits themselves on. One portrait needs to be finished.
- Chicks: In possession of an even newer, even better coop that should take them through the week.
- Diplomas: FINISHED.
- Assessment: FINISHED.
- Report Cards: I. don't. want. to. talk. about. this.
- Loading Cards: Need to attach assessments.
- Cum Folders: Oh, yeah. Gotta do these, too.
- What I Am Doing Today: Going to work.
I have a UTR thing Thursday evening, and on Friday I'm checking into a sorta-fancy hotel with one of my Kindergarten cronies...and we're checking in at 3pm on the dot. So I'm short afternoons to do mental health care (=go to the gym) and dentistry (of all times to break a tooth. At least it's not visible) while also getting checked out of my classroom. ARGH.
The sad possibility that I leave for New York Tuesday week (la la la la la la la) knowing I have to return to clean out my room grows. I have considered making pledges ("No checkout, no visits to designer concessions!"), but I have this feeling that these would turn themselves into ("I will checkout all the faster so that I can wear this afterwards!").
(For the Responsibility Record: I have three homes for chickens, and if I have a couple of Straggler Chickens for whom I am caring for a couple of weeks, I do have someone on tap to take care of them while I New York it up.)