I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

02 June 2011

The Most Fashionable Kindergartners in All the Land.

Said Kindergartners are at my school and will be using Savage Beauty pencils come August.

The less said about what fine gifts I purchased for myself (Hey!  I work hard!  Two stipends to be paid on my June check!  I! Am! Good! At! Self-Justification!), the better.  Suffice to say that I made four fine additions to my closet...and that's before the DecadesTwo popup Saturday.

The only potential problem is that I walked everywhere in the sweltering humidity and forgot to eat, and what with the sweating and the fasting I looked awesomely gaunt in everything.  This may not continue after a foggy San Francisco summer demanding the best California produce and many visits to tea parlors.

No comments: