- Kindergarten teachers have all the cool toys.
- They can play with their cool toys after the kids go home.
- And then, they can use the paint and the fuse beads.
- Also, Kindergarten teachers have the best books.
- They can read whichever ones they want to the kids.
- 'Kindergarten' is a very long word, and that means you get to use more glitter paint on your sash.
- The teacher gets to be the boss.
- The teacher can play on the recess equipment, too.
- Only the teacher gets to turn on the oven, choose the snack, blow the whistle and decide if it's going to be a crafternoon.
- Kindergarten students are really smart, so teaching them stuff is super easy.
08 August 2011
Why Kids Want to be Kindergarten Teachers
About 20% of my students decide they want to be Kindergarten teachers when it comes time to decorate their promograduation sashes. Scientific study suggests the following reasoning: