I'm baaaaaaack and full of rage! Yay?

Hating Teaching from Home Since 2020.

01 January 2012

New Year, La La.

I am not a resolution person, except for my annual resolution not to look askance at newcomers to my gym and eagerly count the days until they stop coming.

That's just not very nice, you know?

I do have plenty of hopes for the New Year, including no layoff vote at the 22 February BoE meeting, easy contract negotiations, a plan for TK that is somewhat more delineated than "Congratulations, you have a combination class!, getting ten more Donors Choose projects funded, receiving a bird-print funnel neck dress: you know, the usual.

For the next couple of days, I'll just hope for getting my classroom all ready tomorrow and not hitting a newbie strolling along unawares with a kettlebell.

No comments: